We didn’t manage to get the animation finished for the hand in, but it still looks really nice and came out better thn I thought. We recieved compliments from tutors who have seen it so far, and we’re all happy with it’s development.
We also conducted our group meeting to discuss the final hand in requirements. Lydia and Charlotte are going to finalise and compile the wix website whilst I finish the animation. It’s at this point that we are all also very aware of our second module, and with half term coming up we all wanted to spend a lot of time doing work on our process module. Luckily, at this point, we are in the final stages of this module and are almost finished with everything. The rest of the work to be done on this project can be done very casually.